Abundance & Scarcity
A listener called me and asked me: “Because of Corona, I feel restricted with shopping but I am full of worry that I won’t have stuff that I like.”
Sounds familiar, right? It is so tough to know when to declutter and when to “hoard” but it all comes down to the belief that what you need will be there when you need it.
I believe in letting in new blessing by letting go of the old blessing. In order to do that, you have to strengthen your beliefs that there will be enough and it is ok to let go.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [02:43] Feeling worried that you may not have what you need is a multi-tiered issue.
- [04:00] Now is a good time to assess what we have and what it is that we actually need.
- [04:18] Now, more than ever, it is SO important to buy local, eco-friendly made goods, and the best quality goods that will last us longer.
- [07:20] When you have dreams and goals, it;s important to PAUSE and take the time to see how much you have and express gratitude for what you have.
- [12:00] When you have what you need, you can pivot and adapt more easily.
- [13:33] As long as you have enough of something, you should be ok.
- [18:38] I think that restrictions on shopping are not bad per se- make an effort to buy local goods if there is a disruption in the supply chain.
- [19:17] remember that you will always have what you need- it may be used or not available in the one store, but it is available.
- [20:00] If you feel like you are leaning towards hoarding- please seek professional help now!
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.
The course starts January 3 – so sign up today!